with only colour layers and hue/saturation. totally translatable!(no selective colouring, curves, colour balance)
1. Okay so first just prepare your base. I personally don't sharpen my bases, but it's your choice.
2. Create a new layer, and fill it with #010823 (dark blue). Set it to Exclusion 100%
3. Next, create a new adjustment layer>Hue/Saturation. Set the saturation to +70. Put the layer on Normal 100% Opacity.
4. Open a new layer and fill it with #E5FDE7 (light green). Set it to Color Burn at 100%
5. Duplicate the Color Burn layer.
6. *This step isn't always needed. Depends on your aesthetic and your base* Make a new layer and fill it with #E5F8FD (light blue). Set the layer to Color Burn at 100% Opacity
7. Now the most important step! Duplicate the previous layer (#E5F8FD on Color Burn), but change the setting to Soft Light 100%.
The final result:
remember to play with the opacites a bit and tweak! comment with your result, and ask about anything you're unsure about.
+please comment if you're meming, using, you like etc.
other icons made with this style: